Dr. Manisha Shukla
1. "The solid phase synthesis of muramyl dipeptides and its analogues", B Kundu, M. Tripathi and S. Shukla, Ind. J. Chem. 33 B, 1994, Dec 1180-1180, India.
2. "A convenient method for the synthesis of mixed succinimidocarbonates from alcohol, using disuccinimidocarbonate. Application to alkoxy carbonylation of amino acids" , B. kundu, M. Shukla and S. Shukla, J. Chem. Res. 1994,427, England.
3. "Use of -Napthalenesulfonyloxybenzotriazole as coupling reagent in solid phase peptide synthesis", B. Kundu, S. Shukla, and M. Shukla, Tet. Lett., 1994, 35 (51), 9613-9616 England.
4. "An efficient method for anchoring Fmoc amino acids to an hydroxy functionalized resin using di-tert butyl dicarbonate", M. Shukla , S. Shukla and B. Kundu, J. chem. Research (s) issue 10, 1995 , Oct 416-417, England.
5. "Antiallergic activity of some novel oligopeptides related to immunoglobin E", B. kundu, M. Shukla , S.K.Khare , P.P. Gupta , R. Singh , A. Nath and G.K. Patnaik, Bioorg. Med. Chem.. Lett., 7,9 may (6) 1997, 1191-1194 Japan.
6. "Synthetic peptide as inhibitors of human complement activation", A. Kapil, B. Kundu, S. K. khare and M. Shukla, Protein and Peptide letters, 4, (6), 1997, 405-408.
7. "Antiallergic/antiasmatic activity of oligopeptide related to IgE", R. Singh, A. Nath, P.P gupta, M. Shukla, S.K. Khare and B. Kundu, Pharmacological Research, 37(5) 1998, 353-356 Italy.
8. "Antiallergic/antiasthmatic effect of novel antiallergic hexapeptide 95/220 in various experimental models". R. Singh, A. Nath & P.P. Gupta, M. Shukla, S. K. Khare and B. Kundu. Indian Journal of Experimental Biology, sept-2001, pp 871-877.
Dr. Ranjana Shukla
1. Differential Refractometric Studies on Charge Transfer Interaction of 4-Nitroquinoline-1-Oxide with some and n-Donors, Asian Journal of Chemistry, Vol.11(2), 584-590, (1999).
2. Energy Production From Spent Wash—A Waste From Lucknow Distillery, Indian Journal of Environmental Protection, Vol.25(7), 617-619, (2005)
3. Water Quality Index of Surface Water in an Industrial Area in Kanpur City
Dr. Neeraj Agarwal
1. Assessment of portable ground water quality in Chinhat, Lucknow, India,). Res. Environ.Life.Sci.2(2): 111-114(2009).
2. GIS techniques for evaluating the carrying capacity of the Gomti river basin- A case study of Lucknow urban centre. Res. Environ.Life.Sci.2(2): 67-76(2009).
3. Biomedical waste management practices at Chhatrapati Shahuji Maharaj Medical University, Lucknow: A case study. Res. Environ.Life.Sci.1(2): 77-80(2008).
Dr. Shashi Bala
1. Analysis of taxol and major taxoids in Himalayan Yew, Taxus wallichiana. Shashi Bala, G.C. Uniyal, S.K. Chattopadhyay, V. Tripathi, K.V. Sashidhara, M. Kulshrestha, R.P. Sharma S.P. Jain, A.K. Kukreja and Sushil Kumar. J. Chromatogr. A. 858(2), 1999, 239.
2. An isocratic HPLC method for the analysis of indole alkaloids of Catharanthus roseus. Shashi Bala, G.C. Uniyal, A. K. Mathur and R. N. Kulkarni. Ind. J. Pharm. Sci. 62 (2), 2000, 142.
3. Symmetry C18 Column, a better choice for the analysis of indole alkaloids of Catharanthus roseus. G.C. Uniyal, Shashi Bala, A.K. Mathur and R.N. Kulkarni. Phytochem. Anal. 12,2001,206.
4. An improved method for the analysis sennosides in Cassia angustifolia. Shashi Bala, G.C. Uniyal, Toshi Dubey and S.P. Singh. Phytochem. Anal. 12,2001,277.
5. High Performance Liquid Chromatic analysis o genistein and other isoflavonoids in heartwood of Ougeinia dalbergioides. Shashi Bala and G.C. Uniyal. Phytochem. Anal.13,2002,211.
6. HPLC analysis o Withaferin A in Withania somnifera. Shashi Bala, R. Govindarajan, A.K.S. Rawat and Shanta Mehrotra. Ind. J.Pharm. Sci. 2004,236.
7. Quantitative HPLC analysis of Amino Acids in Chyavanprash: A well known Ayruvedic Formulation. Subha rastogi, Shashi Bala, R. Govindarajan, M.Shukla, A.K.S. Rawat and Shanta Mehrotra. Ind. J. Pharma. Sci. 2004,753.
Dr. Richa Tandon
1. Platelet 3H – Ketanserine binding in tension type headache. R. Shukla, M.Husain, R.Tandon, V. K. Khanna, D. Nag, M Dikshit, R.C. Srimal and P.K.Seth. Headache 2003: 43: 103 – 108.
2. Platelet 3H- Ketanserine binding in migraine. R. Shukla, V.Khanna, R.Tandon, M.Husain, D. Nag, M Dikshit, R.C. Srimal and P.K.Seth.Cephalagia 2001:21 : 567 – 572.
3. Platelet dopamine receptors and oxidative stress parameters as markers on Manganese toxicity. M.Husain, R.Tandon, V. K. Khanna, D. Nag, M Dikshit, R.C. Srimal and P.K.Seth. Human and Experimental Toxicology 2001: 20 : 631 – 636.
4. Fenvalerate induced neurotoxicity in rats . Parallel biochemical changes in brains and platelets.R.Tandon, S. Pradeep, V. K. Khanna, M. Husain and P.K.Seth. Environmental Toxicology & Pharmacology 2001:24 : 640 – 645.
5. Increased Platelet monoamine oxidase activity in Indian Idiopathic Parkinson cases.M.Husain, R.Tandon, R. Shukla,V. K. Khanna, D. Nag , M Dikshit , R.C. Srimal and P.K.Seth. Med. Sci. Res 2000: 114: 74 – 80.
6. Alteration in platelet 3H- Ketanserin binding in cases of migraine.M.Husain,R.Tandon, V. K. Khanna, R. Shukla ,D. Nag , M Dikshit , R.C. Srimal . Ann. Neuro. 2000: 7 : 30 – 32.
Dr. Pradeep Kumar Singh
1.The mercury (II) catalyzed ligand exchange between hexacyanoferrate (II) and pyrazine in aqueous medium. R. M. Naik, R. K. Tewari, Pradeep Kumar Singh, Anjani Tewari and S. Prasad.Transition Metal Chemistry (2005) 30, 968-977.
2. Silver (I) Catalyzed exchange of Coordinated Cyanide in Hexacyanoferrate (II) by Phenyl hydrazine in aqueous medium.R. M. Naik, R. K. Tewari, Pradeep Kumar Singh, S. B. S. Yadav, Int. J. of Chem. Kinet. (2007) 39(8), 447-456.
3. Kinetic and Mechanistic studies of uncatalyzed substitution of Coordinated Cyanide in Hexacyanoferrate (II) by Phenyl hydrazine. R. M. Naik, R. K. Tewari, Pradeep Kumar Singh, A. K. Verma, Inorganic Reaction Mechanism (2007)6,217-224.
4. Kinetic-Catalytic and Spectrophotometric Determination of Mercury (II) using ligand substitution reaction between Hexacyanoferrate (II) Pyrazine. Naik R. M., Singh P. K., Rastogi R., Singh R., Agrawal A.Annali Di Chimica (2007) 97, 1169-1179.
5.Kinetic,Catalytic and Spectrophotometric Determination of Silver(I) at trace level based on its Catalytic effect using ligand substitution reaction R. M. Naik, R. K. Tewari, Pradeep Kumar Singh S. B. S. Yadav, Abhas Asthana, Transition Metal Chemistry 33 (2008) 615-623.
6. Kinetic determination of trace amount of Thiosulphate based on its inhibitory effect. R. M. Naik, R. K. Tewari, Pradeep Kumar Singh, S. B. S. Yadav, Richa Rastogi and Jyoti Roy. J. of Iran. Chem. Soc. 6(2009) 121-128.
Dr. Vinita Shukla
1. 4 – Heterocyclic aminomethyl -2-(3'- nitro- 4'- benzyloxy phenyl )-1,3,4- oxadiazoline -5- thiones and their antileishmanial activity. R. S. Varma & Vinita Bajpai. Ind. J. hetrocylic . chem. ,8 (1999 ) , 281
2. Synhtesis of a new series of 1- heterocylic amino methyl – 3 ( 4'- acetylamino -3'- chloro – benzoyl hydrazono )-2- indolinones as potential antimycotics. . R. S. Varma & Vinita Bajpai & Z. K. Khan. Ind. J. hetrocylic . chem., 9 (2000 ) , 223.
3. Synthesis and antileishmanial activity of 4- substituted amino methyl methyl -2- ( 4' – acetylamino -3'- chlorophenyl ) – 1,3,4- oxadiazolin- 5- thiones, subst. – 1,2,4- triazolin -5- thiones and related system. R. S. Varma , Vinita Bajpai & Ms. A. Kapil . Ind. J. hetrocylic . chem.,10 (2000 ) ,17.
4. Synthesie and antimycotic activity of substituted 4- amino- acetyl – 3-nitro-4'- methyl- diphenyl amines and 4-(2- aminothiazole -4-yl )-3- nitro-4'-methyl di phenyl amines . R. S. Varma & Vinita Bajpai & Z. K. Khan Ind. J. hetrocylic . chem.,10 (2001 ) , 275.
Dr. Sarasij K. Upadhyay
1. An efficient synthesis of a cyclopentannulated pyrrolidine derivative: Khan, F.A.; Upadhyay, S. K. Synthesis 2011, 15, 2423-2430. Publisher: Thieme Chemistry (Germany & USA). Impact factor: 2.5; ISSN: 0039-7881.
2. The effect of proton donors on the facial stereoselectivity in samarium iodide reduction of norcamphor: Upadhyay, S. K. ; Hoz, S. JOC 2011, 76, 1355-1360. Publisher: American Chemical Society (USA). Impact factor: 4.2; ISSN 0022-3263. Citations: 03
3. Synthesis and electrochemical signature of novel norbornyl-ferrocene hybrids: Khan, F. A.; Upadhyay, S. K. Synthesis 2009, 16, 2773-2777. Publisher: Thieme Chemistry (Germany & USA). Impact factor: 2.5; ISSN: 0039-7881. Citations: 03
4. A stereoselective C7nC5x free-radical cascade route to optically pure and potentially useful tetracyclic amines: Khan, F. A.; Upadhyay, S. K. Tetrahedron Lett. 2008, 49, 6111-6114. Publisher: Elsevier (United Kingdom). Impact factor: 2.6; ISSN: 0040-4039. Citations: 06
5. Hydrotalcite catalysis in ionic liquid medium: a recyclable reaction system for heterogeneous Knoevenagel and nitroaldol condensation: Khan, F. A.; Dash, J.; Satapathy, R.; Upadhyay, S. K. Tetrahedron Lett. 2004, 45, 3055-3058. Publisher: Elsevier (United Kingdom). Impact factor: 2.6; ISSN: 0040-4039. Citations: 75
Dr. Shalini G. Pratap
1. Effect of fungal metabolites of rhizosphere, funi on seed germination an redicle growth of CICRE ARIETIUM LINN: S. P. Paliwal & shalini Gupta J. of Phytological research, 22  247-50, 2009.
2. Study of Rhizosphere, non Rhizosphere and Rhizoplane mycoflora at different stage of growth of CICRE ARIETIUM LINN: Journal of Phytological Research , 22,287-290, 2009 .
Ms. Vartika Agarwal
1. Delivered lecture as invited speaker: V. Agarwal at 98th Indian Science Congress; January 3-7th 2011, Chennai.
2. Characterization of Plastic Waste for Environmental Management and Sustainability, V.P. Sharma, A. Srivastava, V. Agarwal at Indo-Italian Conference on Emerging Trends in Waste Management Technologies (ETWMT-2009) Pune,
3. BPA: Toxicity, Environment and Human Health - V.P. Sharma, V. Agarwal , N. Kumar, R. K. Chaturvedi (Communicated)
4. Polymer Composites Sustainability: Environmental Perspective, Future Trends and Minimization of Health; V.P. Sharma, V. Agarwal , S. Umar, A. K. Singh