Sparx - The Electrical Enigma
- The Department has formed one society named SPARX, for the students and by the students for Extra – Curricular and Co – Curricular activities.
- The SPARX under the supervision of one faculty member nominated from the Department periodically, guides and helps the students of the Department on academic and general issues related to Electrical Engineering and Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
- The SPARX always organizes the Extra – Curricular and Co – Curricular activities for the students of the Department and for the students of other Departments as well.
- The major Co – Curricular events organized by the SPARX are Aptitude Tests, Mock GATE, Mock CAT, Mock GD & PI, etc.
- Various Extra – Curricular events are also organized by the SPARX regularly which are related to social issues, technical issues.